Escape the Library
You are a treasure hunter who is transported to the mythical library of Apocrypha, where deadly challenges and mind-melting puzzles guard bountiful stocks of gold and diamond!
This map features...
- 8 unique puzzles to test your knowledge of Minecraft's mechanics!
- "64 blocks of the finest diamond", up for grabs for those who complete every puzzle!
- 55 gold blocks scattered across the library. How many can you find?
- Estimated 2 hours of gameplay!
- How many endings? Definitely just 1...
Important Note: This map is intended for ONE(1) player only!
- Render Distance: 5 chunks or more
- Brightness: +50 or more
- Updated for Minecraft 1.16.3!
- Regular gunpowder from Brewery no longer triggers the Spirit Ashes effect.
- Added button to the cage in the piglin exhibit of the Museum to prevent players from getting stuck in the cage.
- The Key can now break Black Glazed Terracotta.
- Fixed bug where entrance to Nether Spire puzzle was prematurely blocked.
Leave a Comment