top of page
This puzzle map will teach you circuit logic and sequential logic. Your goal is to light up the lamp at the end of the room. This map introduce a new type of mechanism called "Bluestone". Bluestone can be either Active or Desactive. You can change it stat by pressing buttons.
Featuring a few logic gate:
- The AND Gate: Left and Right Signal must be Active for it to output an Active Signal
- The NOT Gate: Inverse the Singal
- The OR Gate: Left or Right Signal must be Active for it to output an Active Signal
- The XOR Gate: Left or Right (But not both) Signal must be Active for it to output an Active Signal
- The Multiplexer: Output the same as Left if bottom is OFF Otherwise Output the same as Right
Featuring a few memory gate:
- The D-Latch: Output The same as It Right Input If the Left Input is On. Otherwise the Output Doesn't change
- The D-Flip-Flip: Output The same as It Right Input If the Left Goes from OFF to ON. Otherwise the Output Doesn't change
Leave a Comment
Introduce your team! Click here to add images, text and links, or connect data from your collection.
bottom of page