The Prison Escape Manhunt
The People On Earth
This is a prison escape manhunt. The runner(s) have to mine blocks and collect resources to escape, while the hunter(s) are tracking them down. If the runner(s) escape the map and step on the pressure plates, they win. If the hunter(s) eliminate the/a runner, the hunter(s) wins. How do you escape? The first way is to mine through the map. This is easier said than done for the whole map is surrounded with obsidian and netherite blocks. Crafting a diamond pickaxe is pretty much vital. The other way to escape is through the lava gate entrance. The runner would have to press a button and wait for the lava to flow out of the way, however, this will probably be heavily guarded and blocked off. (There is an option that can block it off with netherite blocks meaning the runner(s) can only escape by breaking out of the map). There are many other options to play around with which can help balance the game. This map should be played with 2-6 players.
• Don't use commands (unless needed).
• Don't glitch through walls, floors, or ceilings.
• Any difficulty works but I recommend peaceful or easy.
• Please use at least 10+ render distance.
My Other Maps:
My YouTube Channel:
I have not submitted a Minecraft map in about 2 years. Why? That is because I have been making YouTube videos! You can check out my channel (King Boba Fett) by clicking here. Also, here is my official trailer for this map.
What I Recommend:
• The runner(s) and hunter(s) gamertags be hidden.
• The lava gate entrance be closed off.
• Turn Diamond Ore Respawn on.
• Play in peaceful difficulty at first to get used to the game then switch to easy difficulty.
• Challenge yourself to only mine your way out once you have a diamond pickaxe.
• There should only be 1 runner. (2 runners make the game more difficult to win.)
• Minecraft prison escape maps
Leave a Comment