This puzzle map will teach you circuit logic and sequential logic. Your goal is to light up the lamp at the end of the room. This map introduce a new type of mechanism called "Bluestone". Bluestone can be either Active or Desactive. You can change it stat by pressing buttons.
Featuring a few logic gate:
- The AND Gate: Left and Right Signal must be Active for it to output an Active Signal
- The NOT Gate: Inverse the Singal
- The OR Gate: Left or Right Signal must be Active for it to output an Active Signal
- The XOR Gate: Left or Right (But not both) Signal must be Active for it to output an Active Signal
- The Multiplexer: Output the same as Left if bottom is OFF Otherwise Output the same as Right
Featuring a few memory gate:
- The D-Latch: Output The same as It Right Input If the Left Input is On. Otherwise the Output Doesn't change
- The D-Flip-Flip: Output The same as It Right Input If the Left Goes from OFF to ON. Otherwise the Output Doesn't change
Leave a Comment
Introduce your team! Click here to add images, text and links, or connect data from your collection.